In this roundup, we are going to talk about some of the best email marketing services and software on the market for effective delivery, automated marketing, and increased outreach & sales.
Want to improve your digital marketing? Do you want to build strong customer relationships? You need to switch to emails.
According to marketing pros, email is one of the most successful avenues of digital acquisition for businesses today. It has an ROI of over 3,000%, with every $1 spent generating as much as $38 in return.
Email marketing is considered to be one of the most effective marketing strategies. That is why you need to step up your email marketing game in 2021.
After thorough research, we have hand-picked the top email marketing software to help you make the right choice.
What are the Best Email Marketing Services in 2021?
1. Twilio SendGrid
Firstly, we have Twilio SendGrid on our list of best email marketing software. This first-class email marketing solution is popular for its flexibility and unparalleled performance.
It is used by famous companies like Uber, Airbnb, Spotify, and many others for hassle-free and scalable delivery of their email marketing campaigns.
The software integrates well with over 65 tools like Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, Google App Engine, and many others to deliver a seamless user experience.
Users can use Twilio to easily manage transactional emails and track their marketing campaigns. The solution can be set up quickly with minimal configuration for reliable delivery, scalability & real-time analytics along with flexible APIs.
One of the best features of Twilio is its ability to handle expansion and scale according to the business growth rate. It offers an exceptional deliverability rate by automating and optimizing actions with email APIs.
In comparison with other email marketing services, Twilio SendGrid is offered at a low price, considering the robust features it provides.
- Powerful integrations with over 65 platforms for a seamless workflow.
- Email API integration to ensure that all your emails end up in the inbox and not in the spam folder.
- Allows users to track the activity of their subscribers on sent emails.
- Provides deep insights on email campaigns through analytic reports for accurate performance evaluation.
- The developers behind Twilio SendGrid listen to customer feedback and roll continuous updates with new features to improve the solution.
- Essential – starts from $14.95 to $29.95/month. This plan comes in two packages of 40K & 100K. It offers DKIM customization, APIs, webhooks, detailed analytics, and reports along with marketing campaign access and 24/7 support.
- Pro – starts from $89.95 to $949.95/month. This plan offers five different packages of 100k, 300k, 700k, 1.5M, and 2.5M. It includes all features of Essential along with dedicated IPs, advanced management features, and sub-user API.
- Premier – pricing details available on a quotation basis. This plan includes all features of Pro plus a dedicated customer success manager and priority 24/7 support. It is suitable for companies sending more than 4M emails per month.
Drip is another email marketing automation engine with advanced and versatile features to suit the needs of small and large businesses alike. It is trusted by over 27,000 marketers worldwide to build stronger and more profitable relationships with customers.
When it comes to performance and effective results, Drip is second to none. The solution also has an advanced analytics dashboard that provides information regarding the campaign metrics to help users gain insights.
The main features of the solution include comprehensive tracking, hyper-segmentation, third-party integrations, analytics, split-testing, and robust email marketing automation.
Users can customize and automate their email campaigns effortlessly with numerous trigger points. The solution allows users to segment their contact list based on the different criteria for superior and targeted deliverability.
One thing to love about Drip is its deep integration with third-party apps like Zapier, Shopify, and WooCommerce for extended functionality. Rest assured, Drip is well equipped to manage your campaigns to social media interactions, for an unmatched user experience.
- Understand how your customers interact and gain insights about your business with Drip’s deep list segmentation feature.
- With the automatic revenue attribution feature, easily compare your campaigns and see which of them are successful and which are not.
- It provides endless campaigns and triggers opportunities for users to hyper-personalize their campaigns and workflows.
- It offers extended functionalities with third-party integrations like WooCommerce, Shopify, and many others.
- No need to install additional applications since Drip is a web-based solution.
Drip offers the same features and same level of customer service for all its pricing plans. The plans only vary in terms of the number of subscribers.
On the website, there is a sliding price scale that starts from $19/month for 500 subscribers. As you move up the slider the pricing increases based on the number of subscribers.
The scale increments upwards until you hit 140k subscribers at the price of $1500/month. For larger databases of subscribers, you need to contact the vendors for quote-based pricing. All the different pricing plans come with a 14-day free trial for users to test out Drip.
For anyone who is looking for powerful email marketing services that are affordable to get started; ActiveCampaign is for you.
ActiveCampaign is the fastest-growing all-in-one sales & marketing platform helping over 90,000 users in 170 countries. The solution offers state-of-the-art features with a low learning curve at affordable pricing. Sounds too good to be real, eh? Well, it is true.
It is suitable for small and large businesses alike. ActiveCampaign comes packed with pre-built automation features, email marketing, CRM, Machine Learning tools, and marketing across social channels.
ActiveCampaign offers over 300 integrations with powerful platforms like Shopify, Square, Facebook, and Salesforce, etc to support eCommerce.
Users can automate the workflows by setting up a variety of autoresponders based on triggered campaigns, automated segmentation, dynamic email content, and more.
ActiveCampaign’s built-in CRM helps you grow your sales with seamless linking of marketing and sales data. In addition to these features, it provides tons of resources, online support, and live chat to assist users.
- Track your campaigns and see how your automation is performing with Visual Automations Builder
- Deep integrations with various platforms like WooCommerce, Shopify & Salesforce for strong eCommerce.
- Helps you understand your customer’s need by replicating the 1-1 personal experience for strong customer relationships.
- In-depth analytic reports to help users understand the campaign’s performance at a glance.
- Users can analyze data from the customer lifecycle to identify the best content, send time, and delivery channel for deeper segmentation and effective email marketing.
- Lite – at $9/month if billed annually and includes 3 users. Marketing Automation, Unlimited Email Sending, Site, and Event Tracking, Campaign, and Automation Reporting.
- Plus – at $49/month if billed annually and includes 25 users, Landing Pages, Facebook Custom Audiences, SMS Marketing, and Mobile CRM App.
- Professional – at $129/month if billed annually and includes 50 users, Predictive Sending, Marketing Attribution, Split Automations, Conversion Reporting, Predictive Content, and In-App Messaging.
- Enterprise – at $229/month if billed annually and includes unlimited users, Custom Reporting, Custom Domain, Social Data Enrichment, Dedicated Account Rep, Phone, and HIPPA Support.
4. Constant Contact
This particular email marketing software has been around since 1995, helping customers step up their email marketing game with robust features.
Over this long period, Constant Contact has managed to add some unique functionalities like surveys and social campaigns. Such distinctive features make it stand out from the rest of the targeted email marketing services.
Constant Contact aims to expand its feature set beyond email by offering other functional capabilities. At one time in the past, a built-in event management tool was introduced.
However, this feature was replaced with Eventbrite integration. Constant contact offers plenty of other powerful integrations as well such as WordPress, Salesforce, and Shopify, etc.
Constant Contact boasts a marketplace with over 400 apps and integrations and over 650,000 users. It provides its users with a diverse range of advanced features which include marketing automation, integration, template builder, segmentation, and personalization.
When it comes to pricing, it may seem a bit expensive for some marketers. However, given the fact that Constant Contact doesn’t cap the number of sent emails, unlike other software, it is justified.
- Keep tabs on all your campaigns with real-time analytics to identify what’s working for informed decision-making.
- With the Contact management feature, weed out invalid e-mail addresses and get rid of duplicates to have a cleaned-up contact list.
- The solution offers over 400 integrations for you to enjoy a seamless workflow and coordination with other platforms.
- Customize emails and automate the marketing process by setting up triggers for series of autoresponders.
- Plan your marketing events right from its interface with Eventbrite integration to drive attendance at your events.
The software doesn’t offer a free plan; however, a 60-day free trial is available with access to almost all features. Here are the two pricing plans:
- Email – at $20/month for up to 500 contacts, 3 users, Customizable Templates, A/B testing, Audience Segmentation, Transactional Emails, Online Donations.
- Email Plus – at $45/month for up to 500 contacts, 10 users, Advanced Ecommerce Marketing, Dynamic Content, Audience Segmentation, Transactional Emails, Coupons, Surveys, and polls.
Anyone remotely related to email marketing has heard about the famous Mailchimp, one of the most powerful email marketing software in the industry. Designed to help businesses of all sizes whether small or large, Mailchimp boasts a wide range of advanced features.
Mailchimp provides extensive AI-powered, user-friendly tools to its users for rapid growth. The software enables users to send automated messages, create targeted ad campaigns, build landing pages and facilitate reporting and analytics.
With Mailchimp’s recent update, the software has stepped up its game by including automation and customer relationship management (CRM) functionality. It further added website hosting & design along with domain name search for an even better user experience.
Moreover, Mailchimp has an app for both iOS and Android for users to keep tabs on their campaigns. The comprehensive range of powerful features coupled with a generous free version of the software makes Mailchimp dominant in the email marketing category.
- Seamless integration popular platforms like Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce with eCommerce features to sell your products online.
- Huge library of built-in templates with drag and drop builder for creating engaging emails and newsletters.
- Store all your relevant images and files in the Content Studio for easy access.
- Increase your outreach and build customer relationships with Mailchimp’s automated emails and customer journey tool.
- Mailchimp enables users to increase sales by adding tailor-made promo codes in campaigns.
- Free – free forever, includes 2000 contacts, up to 12,000 emails per month with basic templates.
- Essential – at $9.99/month, consists of 50,000 contacts, 24/7 email and chat support along with A/b testing capabilities.
- Standard – at $14.99/month, consists of up to 100,000 contacts, custom-coded templates, advanced audience insights, behavioral targeting automation.
- Premium – at $299.99/month, consists of up to 200,000 contacts, custom domains, additional domains, and advanced segmentation along with phone support.
Sendinblue is one of the best online email marketing services that help companies of any size to nurture their customer relationships to grow their businesses. This software aims to provide automated email marketing to small businesses on a budget.
Sendinblue comes with a comprehensive range of features which includes marketing automation, transactional emails, SMS, landing pages, and social media marketing. The new update of the software further added language support, new editor forms, and other robust features.
This email marketing software is an all-in-one solution for building better customer relationships through targeted and meaningful communication. With its advanced automation, tracker script, lead scoring and web tracking features, Sendinblue is giving a tough time to its competitors.
The software also offers powerful plugins for WordPress, Magento, Salesforce and WooCommerce, etc. Sendinblue continues to step up its game in marketing to deliver the best possible user experience at affordable pricing.
- A super intuitive interface and user-friendly navigation just added more points to this excellent software.
- Sendinblue’s contact management is provided to every user regardless of their package in use which is the major requirement of the email marketers.
- It has an affordable pricing structure with a free tier to test out before upgrading to paid versions.
- Uncluttered interface with the clean builder to help even novice users to create beautiful emails and newsletters without much effort.
- The solution comes with both email and text marketing integration, eliminating the need for having to sync multiple programs.
Unlike other email marketing software, Sendinblue’s pricing is based on the number of emails rather than the number of contacts. Let’s have a look:
- Free – free of cost, includes unlimited contacts, 300 emails per day, SMS marketing, and advanced segmentation.
- Lite – at $25/month. This plan includes all features of Free along with 100,000 emails, no daily sending limit, A/B testing, email support, and one shared inbox.
- Premium – at $65/month, this plan includes all features of Lite with 1000,000 emails, Facebook ads, multi-user access, 3 shared inbox, marketing automation, and telephone support.
- Enterprise – pricing available on a quotation basis. The plan includes everything in Premium along with custom email volumes, access for 10+users, customer success manager, and priority support.
Next on the list, we have AWeber, an online email marketing services platform designed to help users in growing their businesses. Launched in 1998, Aweber has over 20 years of excellence in marketing with more than one million customers worldwide.
Aweber enables its users to connect with their prospects and subscribers hassle-free. A wide range of pre-stocked images and templates are provided on the software for email designing.
The solution collaborates with 1000 software to provide its users with extended functionalities for business growth.
AWeber is popular for its auto-responders that make the process of sending emails between businesses and clients a whiz. A variety of “ready-to-send” email templates along with sending instant push notifications are provided on the software to give users a head start.
AWeber also has a cool feature of Followup Messages that allows users to send a series of messages to all new subscribers. From managing your contact list to analyze the results of campaigns, AWeber can do it all for you.
Given all these amazing features, we think Aweber is an affordable, feature-packed tool that can prove to be an asset for your business.
- A huge library of pre-built templates to help users in creating attractive emails.
- Aweber provides24/7 top-notch customer services to help users with their queries.
- With Followup Messages features set up series of follow-up emails to be sent automatically to the new subscribers when they enter your list.
- Aweber ensures that your emails are directly sent to your inbox and reduces the chances of emails ending up in the spam folder.
- Create as many contact lists as you want for the targeted delivery of emails. You can also further break down these lists by adding tags.
- Free – at $0 this plan is free to use with a range of 500 subscribers, 3000 emails/month, 1 list profile, and basic templates.
- Pro – this plan starts from $16.15/month if billed annually with different pricing points based on the number of subscribers. The features included in this plan include unlimited emails and list profiles, behavioral automation, click tracking links, advanced analytics, and more.
Klaviyo is one of the best email marketing services for e-commerce businesses. It is designed to help marketers to deliver a personalized experience across different marketing channels like email, SMS, in-app notifications, and the web.
Klaviyo offers a robust set of automation tools to help users create deeper, higher-value customer relationships seamlessly.
The main features of the software include audience segmentation, performance reporting, abandoned cart, browse abandonment, and welcome series automation. All these features are must-haves for eCommerce marketers to gain granular control of their campaigns.
The solution enables users to send out targeted email campaigns by analyzing performance based on metrics like purchasing and viewing the history of subscribers.
Users can also segment their subscribers based on these metrics for advanced automation and targeting. Klaviyo is undoubtedly a powerful email marketing software, one that you need to try especially if you are an eCommerce marketer.
- It is ideal for eCommerce marketers with its powerful integrations with Shopify, WooCommerce, Facebook, and many others.
- Automate the process of email marketing with visual flow-building for quick implementation of a mapped-out series of created workflows.
- Compare your campaigns to evaluate which ones create greater click-through, open rate, conversion to identify the success rate of these campaigns.
- Track your customer’s activity with Individual user tracking to overlook the process of customer journeys.
- Klaviyo offers a wide range of resources like webinars, guides, live training, benchmark reports, and much more to help users in improving their email marketing strategy.
Klaviyo offers the same set of features for both the free and paid plans on a monthly subscription basis. The only difference in these plans is based on the number of subscribers.
- Free – the free version of Klaviyo lets users send up to 500 emails to a maximum of 250 contacts per month. The users will have to include Klaviyo’s branding in their emails with this version.
- Paid – users can calculate the pricing by entering the number of contacts they have on the software’s website. For per 100 SMS users will have to pay $1. Pricing for more than 250 contacts starts from $20 and increments as the number of subscribers increase.
If you are looking for free email marketing services to make the complex task of email marketing a piece of cake for you, MailerLite is your answer. It is hands down the most user-friendly email marketing software in the market with simple yet effective features.
MailerLite enables users to create appealing email marketing campaigns, track metrics, manage subscribers, and much more without any hassle.
MailerLite is laser-focused on providing exceptional value to its users with simplicity, excellent customer support, and an intuitive user experience. The software assists you every step of the email marketing journey with product tutorials, webinars, and marketing guides.
MailerLite integrates well with other platforms like Shopify, Zapier, WordPress, etc to provide a multitude of services. It is available in 8 languages with access to the developer API and an iOS app for easy access.
The premium plans of MailerLite are available at affordable costs to help freelancers and small-to-medium-sized businesses. Trusted by over 600,000 users across the globe, MailerLite boasts lots of nifty features and integrations. All these remarkable features combined with the Free Forever plan of the software make it a total steal.
- MailerLite offers A/B split testing to optimize the Email campaigns.
- Users can create targeted pop-ups and forms to get more subscribers and to grow their audience.
- Create separate categories of your subscribers with list segmentation to deliver the most relevant messages.
- Automate the process of email marketing for onboarding customers with either welcome email or by building a custom multi-flow step process.
- Represent your blogs in emails to subscribers with the MailerLite RSS feed feature.
Different pricing plans are available for MailerLite along with a Free Forever version. Users get a 14-day trial of premium features in the free version as well. The premium plans offer the same features and vary based on the number of subscribers.
- Free – at $0 this plan supports up to 1000 subscribers, 12,000 emails per month, file manager, subscriber management, automation, campaign reports, and 24/7 email support.
- Premium – available at various pricing points, these plans support up to 10,000 subscribers, unlimited emails, custom domains, A/B split testing, live-chat support, and much more.
The offered pricing points for premium plans are as follows:
- $10 plan – up to 1000 subscribers.
- $15 plan – up to 2,500 subscribers.
- $30 plan – up to 5,000 subscribers.
- $50 plan – up to 10,000 subscribers.
Add-ons: The software also offers paid add-ons for enhanced functionality. The offered ad-ones are:
- Dedicated API – at $50/month for improved deliverability of emails.
- Mailer Pro – at $100/month for priority support, GDPR compliant web forms, and metric analysis.
- Sites Pro – at $10/month for unlimited access to site-building features.
HubSpot is one of the most recognized and trusted email marketing services in the world. This software is built as part of the HubSpot CRM platform to help users scale grow their businesses exponentially.
HubSpot serves as a centralized platform to keep all the data stored for easy access and a personalized experience.
HubSpot is robust enough to cover all aspects of marketing with exceptional capacity. From managing social media, email marketing, CRM, landing pages, dynamic workflows, reporting, and more, it has it all to be the best email marketing solution.
Despite being packed with robust features, HubSpot comes with a simple and interactive UI enabling users to design personalized emails & newsletters and create workflows.
Users can manage multiple email campaigns simultaneously across various channels like social media and paid ads etc.
The software’s price might prove too high for many small businesses starting at $45/month. However, the good news is that HubSpot also offers a free version with basic functionalities and some limitations.
- Plan and schedule your posts with HubSpot’s comprehensive social calendar to get an encompassing view of your social media activities.
- HubSpot allows users to automate their processes to grow the sales funnel to achieve a high ROI
- The software allows you to view all the information and insights regarding marketing campaigns directly on the Analytics dashboard.
- HubSpot is the best pick for Inbound marketing as it promptly understands customer behavior and interest to help you convert free members to paid ones.
- Design and customize the landing pages with provided templates and track submissions on forms with ease.
HubSpot offers three paid pricing plans along with a free version. A 14-day trial of the paid versions is also available.
- Free – free for a lifetime, includes email marketing, ad management, reporting dashboard, and live chat.
- Starter – at $45/month, the plan includes all features of the Free plan, 1000 marketing contacts, lead analytics & flows, collected forms, contact management, and ad retargeting.
- Professional – at $800/month, the plan offers all features of Starter along with 2000 marketing contacts, smart content & reporting, SEO recommendation, and ABM tools.
- Enterprise – at $3,200/month, the plan offers all features of Professional plus 10,000 marketing contacts, predictive lead scoring, advanced reporting, and adaptive testing
iContact is another top-notch web-based email marketing software. This award-winning software is loved across the globe for its powerful features and excellent performance.
The main features of iContact include email design, list management, segmentation tools, A/B split testing, and email analytics.
With an uncluttered and dynamic interface, the software is effective for both desktop and mobile viewing. Anyone with basic computer knowledge can easily navigate through the software with a step-by-step guide to manage marketing campaigns.
This all-rounder email marketing tool is well suited for small as well as large businesses. Apart from email marketing functionalities, iContact also offers the feature of Spam Check.
This feature improves email deliverability by reducing the chances of emails going to the spam folder.
Furthermore, iContact enable users to publish content from within the solution by integrating with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
The solution is offered at fairly reasonable pricing along with a free trial. With that being said, we believe iContact is worthy of your consideration in search of the best email marketing services.
- The software provides customized reports and dashboards to help you manage all your email campaigns from a single platform.
- Automate your messages with Autoresponders feature for enhanced engagement with subscribers.
- The SpamCheck feature ensures that every message is reviewed and lands directly in the inbox.
- Analyze your campaigns with detailed reports for more profitable data-driven marketing
- iContact allows you to schedule messages and boost your marketing campaigns with social media integration.
iContact offers two main pricing plans which can be scale upwards according to the number of subscribers. A 30-day free trial of the software is also available.
- Base Plan – starts from $15/month for 1500 subscribers to $45/month for 5000 subscribers. This plan includes drag & drop editor, A/B split testing, automation editing & reporting along with list segmentation.
- Pro Plan – starts from $30/month for 1500 subscribers to $90/month for 5000 subscribers. This plan includes all features of the Base plan plus audience segmentation, funnel reports, event promotion, and social media monitoring
12. Campaign Monitor
Next up on this list of the best email marketing services, we have Campaign Monitor, one of the best email marketing software in the market. This straightforward email marketing tool empowers its users to create attractive emails & newsletters for an engaging and reliable channel with subscribers.
The software has a robust email builder with a huge library of customizable templates to design personalized emails without much effort.
Campaign Monitor is an automated software that makes it radically easy for users to send autoresponders to a large number of subscribers. Users can also evaluate the impact of email marketing campaigns for optimized strategy, with detailed analytic reports.
One thing that sets Campaign Monitor apart from other email marketing software is its flexible approach to data segmentation. This feature allows the users to deliver content to the targeted audience by creating multiple segments or lists.
With powerful features like in-depth analytic reports, customizable templates, and an intuitive interface, we believe Campaign Monitor is worth a try.
- Get real-time insights on how users are interacting with your emails with the software’s Live Map Reporting feature.
- It has a huge library of templates that can be customized. There is also an option available to import templates directly for a quick start.
- Easily access all your campaigns in an organized manner on one platform.
- Supports straightforward import of data from databases in various formats like XLS, TXT, vCard, ZIP, CSV, and many more.
- Evaluate your marketing campaigns with analytic reports to optimize their impact.
Campaign Monitor offers three paid plans along with a free version. Here are the details of these plans:
- Basic – at $9/month, this plan features send-ups to 2,500 emails, simple drip campaigns, marketing automation of mailing lists, and link review.
- Unlimited – at $29/month, this plan includes unlimited emails, sophisticated autoresponder functionality, insights analytic suite, and unlimited inbox and spam testing options.
- Premier – at $149/month, this plan includes all features of the Basic and Unlimited plan. It also provides advance link tracking, send-time optimization, and pre-built engagement segments.
Email Marketing Services – FAQs
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is an effective digital marketing strategy based on nurturing relationships with your prospects and customers by sending emails to them. This strategy is used to convert prospects into customers and turn first-time buyers into recurring customers.
Email marketing is a sub-division of internet marketing that is widely used by companies to increase their outreach. It is also used to increase sales, improve brand loyalty, and deliver important information. The marketing emails usually involve newsletters with information regarding updates, promotions of sales, or exclusive deals for subscribers.
What is the Best Free Email Marketing Service?
There are plenty of free email marketing tools available in the market for you to test. The best free email marketing service in my opinion is Mailchimp.
The software has a free version that allows users to send up to 12,000 emails per month to 2000 contacts. The free version also provides basic templates for creating attractive emails.
However, I would suggest you opt for the premium ones as most of the free tool comes with limitations. In the long run, the free versions are not feasible to get the job done.
What is the Best Email Marketing Software for Small Businesses?
Even though there is plenty of email marketing software available in the market, most of them are high priced to accommodate small businesses. MailerLite is the best email marketing software designed to cater to the needs of small to medium-sized businesses.
The software provides advanced features at affordable pricing. With nifty features, an intuitive interface, powerful integrations, and impressive prices, MAilerLite is hard to beat. It has a free forever version as well as pricing plans that start from as low as $10.
What Benefits Are There to Using Email Marketing Services?
There are countless advantages to using email marketing services. For instance, it is cheaper than other marketing techniques. It also provides you real-time marketing and analytics so you can know how your email campaign is doing in terms of engagement through.
As you can share your marketing emails to thousands of people with a touch of a button, it helps you in building a brand image. Thus, with email marketing services you save time, promote new products and attract new clients and customers.
Do I Need An Email Marketing Service?
Yes, absolutely. In this digital age, if you need to increase your business outreach and sales, you have to have a good email marketing tool. Email marketing services hosts your email lists and provide options to create professional-looking emails.
These services ensure that your marketing efforts do not go in vain by directing your emails to the inbox and avoiding them being labeled as SPAM.
Email marketing tools also do the heavy lifting for you by automating your workflow for effective marketing. This software helps you keep tabs on new subscribers & provide in-depth reports to let you evaluate the success rate of your email marketing campaigns.
What to Consider When Choosing Email Marketing Services?
Here are some key considerations, you’ll want to consider while choosing an email marketing solution:
- Features – check the features offered by the software. Evaluate them against your business requirements. Use free versions of software or test their free trials before making a decision.
- Ease-of-use – go with software that is easy to use and requires a low learning curve so that you can get the most out of the software without much effort.
- Scalability – The solution should be able to scale according to the growing needs of your business.
- Pricing – cost is a factor that cannot be overlooked while choosing an email marketing solution. A wide range of software is available ranging from $0 to $100 or more/month. Select the one that fits your budget.
The market is crowded with plenty of email marketing software and it is easy to get confused while selecting the one that works. Our professionals have done an extensive research to curate this list of the best email marketing software for you to save your time and effort.
All the above-mentioned software comes with top-notch features, great ease-of-use, and excellent performance. Email marketing software also provides a free trial for you to test out. Try them yourself and let us know which one is your favorite.
Other SaaSy goodness on All That SaaS:
- 30 Best To-do List Apps in 2021: Manage Your Tasks Effectively
- The Pomodoro Technique + 26 Awesome Pomodoro Apps & Timers
- Getting Things Done (GTD) Method + 14 Best GTD Apps in 2021
- 14 Kickass Note-Taking Apps to Up Your Productivity Game in 2021
- 24 Amazing Journal Apps to Use in 2021: Android and iOS
- 14 Expense Tracker Apps for Small Businesses & Households in 2021
- 18 Killer Reminder Apps to Stay on Top of Things in 2021
- 14 Amazing Budgeting Software for Personal and Business Finance in 2021
- 19 Email Clients for Maximum Email Productivity in 2021
- 16 Powerful Video Conferencing Software & Apps to Use in 2021
- 20 Awesome Paid Survey Apps to Make Quick Cash in 2021
- 20 Super Useful Calendar Apps to Organize Your Life in 2021
- 29 Best Time Tracking Software & Apps to Use in 2021
- 18 Powerful Online Resume Builders to Create a Stellar CV in 2021
- 39 Awesome Project Management Software in 2021
- 14 Amazing Budgeting Software for Personal and Business Finance in 2021